4th CEFP, June 14-24, 2011, Eötvös Loránd University, Budapest, Hungary
The CEFP meeting is the Central European counterpart of the Advanced Functional Programming school (AFP). Both summer schools have the same goal, but CEFP has as additional goal to stimulate students from Central Europe to attend by choosing a nearby location and striving for a low participation fee.
The Central European Functional Programming School is an intensive summer school in the field of functional programming. The main goal is to bring together computer scientists, researchers and graduate and PhD students. The invited lecturers are the most prominent researchers in the field in Europe, and they will present state-of-the-art functional programming techniques. The event is organized by the Department of Programming Languages and Compilers, Faculty of Informatics, Eötvös Loránd University.
The registration fee is almost fully covered for a limited number of academics and students from the participating institutions (Erasmus IP partners) and from the CEEPUS CII HU-0019 network (International Cooperation in Computer Science).
Participants from other institutions are also welcome but they are required to pay the full registration fee. Please feel free to contact us for further details.
- Andrew Butterfield (University of Dublin, Ireland): Reasoning about I/O in functional programs
- Clemens Grelck (University of Amsterdam, The Netherlands): Multicore SAC
- Johan Jeuring (Utrecht University, The Netherlands): Strategies for learning functional programming
- Rita Loogen (Philipps University Marburg, Germany): Eden
- Simon Marlow (Microsoft Research, United Kingdom): Parallel and Concurrent Haskell
- Greg Michaelson (Heriot-Watt University Edinburgh, Scotland): Box Calculus
- Rinus Plasmeijer (Radboud University Nijmegen, The Netherlands): Defining distributed GUI applications with iTasks
- Kostis Sagonas (National Technical University of Athens, Greece): Multicore Erlang
- Mary Sheeran (Chalmers University of Technology, Sweden): Feldspar: Implementation and Application
Partners and coordinators:
- Address: H-1117 Budapest, Pázmány Péter sétány 1/C
- Phone: +36 30 5464303 (Mon-Fri: 10:00-16:00)
- Fax: (+36) (1) 381 21 85
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sponsors of the summer school: